Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) Dxt-scroll-barmember2

Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) 347gs2g

[ Login! ]

[ Register! ]

Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) 178h76

Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) 47884

[GR]Aldrine & Rhez
Crossfire Hacks Gaming™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire ~ SpecialForce ~ RanOnline ~ K.O.S ~ PointBlank ~ FaceBook ~ GTA ~ WarRock ~ WarCraft : Hack Gaming 2012

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
♦️♣️☻•◘☺️ Registration Info: However, this forum requires account activation. An activation key has been sent to the e-mail address you provided. Please check your e-mail for further information. Notice : If you are using a free e-mail provider such as Hotmail, make sure this e-mail did not get in your "Spam" folder. Add the address to your green list, so you can receive notification e-mails and other information sent from the forum. ♦️♣️☻•◘☺️
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LATEST CHEAT!
Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 am by sammonic

» [Release] Rhez 2nd Modz
Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:17 am by markcarlo123

» Updated~! Permanent Wall Hack [PERMANENT]
Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:14 pm by kylepoh12

» FUNNY CHEAT
Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:02 am by afromanaron

» 100% working today
Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:41 am by afromanaron

» LATEST CHEAT MARCH 14-13
Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:29 am by afromanaron

» LATEST CHEAT UPDATE
Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:25 pm by afromanaron

» LATEST CHEAT
Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:36 am by afromanaron

» latest update....
Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:20 am by [GR]afroman

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
!
You will be redirected to the script in

seconds

Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[admin]malupet
[CF_HacksGaming] Member
[CF_HacksGaming] Member

Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) Empty
PostSubject: Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH)   Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Hey whats up you guys this release will help you to reduce your ping/status in CFPH you're gonna get 2 files here.. I posted this in this section because I only tested it in CFPH but I will soon put in on Crossfire Help Section if it works some hacks can really cause me lag some make my ping go to 1000 coudn't even move And I know there's already a sticky on how to reduce ping on help section. But I added cfosspeed here PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU AND ADD TO MY REPUTATION PLEASE OR BETTER YET PRESS DOWNLOAD AND THANK

First of all first file i have is leatrix. install leatrix first i have an attachment here and to extract it use winrar and extract it anywhere (could be your desktop) you'll have a folder with 3 script files checker is to check the things leatrix has successfully fixed. Install is to install just click it and then prompt message will appear that leatrix has been installed and then restart your computer

Next is cFosspeed. Now this is complicated up first is to extract then install it it's a bit long process so have patience after installation do these stuff

2. After installing, right click on the cFosSpeed icon in the task bar. Click on traffic shaping and then “Favour Ping”, then hover over Options near the bottom and click on Settings. In preferences read the descriptions of fixed, variable (cooperative, and variable (non-cooperative) and select which one applies to you. (YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT PRESCRIPTIONS THINGY NOT NEEDED BUT IF YOU WANT GO AHEAD)

3.After you’re done with that, click Programs on the side bar(which is also in the options if you can’t find it). I would recommend going through all of the sub sections and pressing Delete next to all of the items listed, but if you can’t be ANNOYED, you can’t be ANNOYED, so you don’t have to do it. Make sure to save priorities so you don’t have to delete them all again. (just find programs [near preferences] then click games these are alphabetical find crossfire and click that meter thing and set priority to higher which is the highest status possible then save priorities)

5. Check your ping in CROSSFIRE
TIP: If you want the little window in the bottom right to go away, right click the cFosSpeed icon in the task bar and click “Close Windows”.

VirusScan:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/d9c548b0b9b967aff0ef6a10b405135a6a36bd0e

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachments/628-crossfire-ph-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/93878d1336568586-crossfire-ping-reducer-only-tested-cfph-leatrixandcfosspeed.rar
Back to top Go down

Crossfire Ping Reducer (ONLY TESTED ON CFPH)
Page 1 of 1